Rhode Island [A.N.D. Remix] Rhode Island [A.N.D. Remix]

Even Better

I like this one even more than cornerstone. Good stuff dude!

Corner Stone [A.N.D. Remix] Corner Stone [A.N.D. Remix]

Good Stuff

Good stuff dude! I like what you did with the song! Hit me up on AIM and lets get something going!

Moonlight (Club Mix) Moonlight (Club Mix)

decent

...and by that I mean I can't stop listening to this song. Keep it up bro.

A-New-Decade responds:

heh, thanks man. love getting reviews from you.

Silent Tears Silent Tears

Good stufff man

Really digging it. Good flow all the way through, not one part I didnt like. You should try to have a small drop off, and bring it back adding some strings into it. Good Job. 5/5 10/10

Dj-Flux responds:

Someone else wanted me to add strings to it too, and I told him that "Yeah, but if strings aren't done perfect, it ruins everything."

So I might try it sometime when I'm not afraid of breaking this piece. :]

Thanks for the review!

Tax-5 - Iron Sun Tax-5 - Iron Sun

nice

Another great track. 5/5 10/10

Tax-5 - When Angels cry Tax-5 - When Angels cry

Great song man

Well done, better than any ambient I can do hehe. I'm more of a trance guy myself. We should colab sometime if you're down. I just added my first ambient track if u wanna check that out :)

{CW} Whispering Dreams {CW} Whispering Dreams

not bad

I like it, some of the instruments you used for the melodies could be improved, but overall good stuff man. 5/5 10/10

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

If you go to my myspace, the real version is there. And no you cant download that version. this is just a teaser version that everyone can download. But I'm very glad you enjoyed it. Oh and if you haven't, add me to your favorites if you wanna be updated about my album that's 50% done now! Or you can just check back whenever. Doesn't matter really. ^_^v

Your The One (OriginalMix) Your The One (OriginalMix)

well done

Good stuff man, really like it. Very professional sounding stuff, we should colab sometime if you're down... 10/10 5/5

Khuskan - Pulsar Khuskan - Pulsar

definite signs

of some old school trance artists I used to listen to back in the day. Good stuff man, I really like your music.

Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin) Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)

good stuff

I like it, good work man. Love the piano riffs